- Offer your overseas clients a local number they can dial. This saves them money as they don't have to dial international long distance to a U.S. number.
- Additional per minute cost are incurred by you, the host of the conference, for the international caller. The per minute cost is based on the country from which they are dialing. See the international Rate Page here.
- Overseas clients do not have a local number option.
- International long distance charges are incurred by international participants. The only way they can connect will be to dial international long distance to your U.S. number.
- Per minute costs for you as the host are typically lower than when using an international conference.
- See rates here.