Standard features and * codes below. These features give you control over most aspects of your conference call.
· Tone on Entry
· Tone on Exit
· Participants on hold until the moderator pass code is entered
· Post Conference Report (emailed to your preferred email address)
· Record Name for Roll Call
· Press *1 to hear a help menu.
· Press *0 to reach an operator or get technical support.
· Press *6 to mute or "un-mute" line.
· Press *4 to increase conference volume.
· Press *7 to decrease conference volume.
· Press *5 to increase your voice volume.
· Press *8 to decrease your voice volume.
· Press *91 to hear a participant count.
· Press *92 to hear a roll call of participants.
· Press *93 to disconnect all participant lines.
· Press *94 to lock or unlock conference.
· Press *95 to dial out to participants.
· Press *96 to mute all participant lines.
· Press *97 to un-mute all participant lines.
· Press *21 to activate Subconferencing.
· Press *22 to initiate record (*22 again to pause/stop the recording) Please contact Remote Counsel to retrieve a copy of the recording. Recording is only available for 30 days, then deleted from the server.
· Press *32 to record your Conference Introduction.
To or add or remove PIN sets, retrieve recordings, change pass codes, or modify settings listed under the advanced feature section of this document, please contact Remote Counsel @ 877-838-9067 Option 3.
For technical assistance with an audio conference (won't let you or others join, won't allow you to initiate any of the feature codes listed under the Controls and Feature section above, can't hear participants, etc.), please dial *0 from within the conference, or call either 888-412-3973 or 719-325-5344 and have your PIN set ready.
- Announce Name on entry/exit
- Music on Hold
- Validate Moderator
- In addition, Secure Touch provides the following standard conference features:
- Disconnect all Participant Lines (press *93)
- Lock/Unlock (press *94)
- Mute All Participant Lines (press *96 -- To "un-mute all" press *97)